Talk n Text promo unlimited text to all AP20



Good day tropang texters  I just want to share to you the old promo of talk n text the AP20 most of my friends are Globe or TM and they recruit me to use Globe, but I told them I will stick to talk n text, because talk n text promo’s is better than other networks. Then I told them that I can text them even I’m using talk n text simcard. So for those tropang texters have friends to other networks this is the best and affordable old talk n text Promo I can suggest to you.  Here are the details of Talk n Text AP20

-Unlimited Text to all networks
-Unlimited Call from 10pm to 10am
                                   12pm to 6pm
-Valid for 1 day

TEXT AP20 to 4545


So guys what are we waiting for? Register Now!!


Do you want to talk to your love ones for 4 days? Register to this Promo Talk n Text Call Promo Sangkatutok 30
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...